May 2022 Newsletter - Created Equal Attends a Pro-Abortion Rally

Hopefully I will get back to putting pictures in my newsletter blog posts, but for now, enjoy this picture-less and late May update.

* * *

Don’t worry – we haven’t made any life-altering changes and switched over to the pro-abortion side.  That important note being out of the way, we did jump at the opportunity to attend a pro-abortion rally.  Planned Parenthood organized “Bans Off Our Bodies” rallies across the country this past Saturday, in light of the probable overturning of Roe v. Wade, and Columbus was one of the locations.  Hundreds showed up with their vulgar signs, and Created Equal showed up too, with our vulgar signs depicting the reality of abortion.

Normally our target audience is those who are more on the fence, not those who are staunchly for abortion; but sometimes, such as when a huge event is organized for the sole purpose of celebrating the intentional killing of innocent humans, we go to show what it is they are celebrating.  We get a lot more hostility than thoughtful dialogue at these types of events, but that’s okay because the images speak for themselves.  Abortion-supporters don’t like that, of course, and do all they can to cover up the evidence.

My parents and younger siblings visited me over the weekend, so they (except one who had to take a test ☹) joined Created Equal’s team for the day, and I was so proud to have them there with us.  Other activities during their visit included playing Ninja after dinner out, getting ice cream, and playing on a playground at almost 11pm.

One of my co-workers, with whom I worked closely, just left Created Equal to go back to school, so I have taken over her jobs, including being the producer of our podcast, The Debrief!  It’s fun telling people that I’m the producer of a podcast, but it’s really nothing glamorous.

Since road trips are over, I’m spending more time in the office, which is not my fave.  I tend to get frustrated at not being omniscient or perfect at everything.  But I like to remind myself that this means life will never be boring because there will always be more to learn, more challenges to overcome!

Please pray…

- For self-discipline for me with my habits (Maggie low on sleep = Maggie cries a whole lot and basically the world is falling apart), that I will not give in to discouragement, that I’ll learn quickly and enjoy that process.

- For our summer internship, beginning in less than a month!

 

From the frontlines of the battle for equality,

Maggie

Comments

Popular Posts