Introductions

It seems I have been forced to turn into the third person.  I didn't want that to happen, but I've wanted to start a new blog for a while now, and when I finally thought of a name for the blog that I was exited about (What Keeps Me Up), I found it had already been taken.  Darn it, Dave!  So here I am, the third person, "her."  This will have to do.

This is me, with an expression on my face that describes me as a person very well.  I am very excitable, I love to laugh and be happy and smile, and if asked who is the craziest member of my family, many would give that honor to yours truly.  Still, with all my high energy, I have my low moments too, so you can't expect me to always be the most cheery person. I have my grumpy days, as my family knows full well.

My interests include arts and crafts (see my old cardmaking blog), singing (look me up, yo), walking/hiking/being outside, exploring/trying new things, journaling, letter-writing, bright colors, laughing till my stomach hurts, and children (I currently work as a nanny and let me tell ya: I LOVE my job!).  Another very defining thing about me is that I am one of twelve children, though only eight of us are still living (one was stillborn, three miscarried).

I am passionate about anti-abortion work as an extension of my walk with Christ.  I am fortunate to have been rescued by Christ Jesus at a young age, and I owe all to Him.  He is my life, and I desire for others also to know true life in Him and be rescued from a life and eternity of death.

Lastly, I enjoy thinking and writing (hence, I journal).  As I have become passionate about pro-life stuff, that is mostly what my writings on here will consist of, but not solely.  Don't expect me to post on any consistent schedule; this is mainly meant to be a place to write out my thoughts when I feel like they're worth being seen by more than just my journal.  It's not uncommon for my brain to keep thinking, thinking, thinking, even as I am trying to go to sleep.  These are the thoughts that keep me up at night. I hope you'll follow along.

-Maggie

Comments

Popular Posts